There is no substitute for a perfect smile. A gleaming set of straight white teeth gives the owner air of confidence that you just can’t get when you are hiding your teeth behind lips. Unfortunately, getting a perfect set of pearly whites takes a lot of effort, and keeping them takes a lot of work and may require a whole host of preventative measures.
Even then, sometimes life has other plans for your teeth. Over time they can get chipped or could start to decay. The color may lose that gleaming white sheen, instead yellowing out due to the ravages of coffee, red wine, or even just age.
Cosmetic Dentistry seeks to fight back against those natural forces trying to rob you of that perfect smile. Dr. Adourian and the team at North Country Dental Care specialize in performing dental work that not only creates or restores a look of beauty and confidence in your smile, but also maintains your health and strengthens your teeth.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Dr. Adourian’s team uses a variety of possible procedures to help you obtain the perfect smile. Those procedures include…
- Teeth Whitening – we use the popular Zoom! Teeth whitening method to remove stains, repair discoloration and lighten the enamel color, performed in the office or from the comfort of your home with our take home treatments.
- Invisalign – the industry’s best method for straightening teeth, this advanced form of braces is nearly transparent and highly effective.
- Crowns – we are able to provide both custom made porcelain crowns as well as CEREC, which are ceramic crowns created with the help of computer imaging.
- Bridges – made of porcelain, these fixed dental bridges replace single or multiple removed teeth, fitting in seamlessly with your natural teeth.
- Inlays, Onlays and Fillings – using composite materials, we can fill holes or completely cover holes in your existing teeth, blending them in with the rest of your smile.
- Cleanings & Oral Exams – regular cleanings allow your teeth and gums to stay healthy as well as detect early signs of a potential disease.
- Cosmetic dental bonding – with high quality dental bonding, you can repair small chips or cracks affecting your teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers – with the help of porcelain veneers, you can enjoy a rewarding cosmetic dental experience that compounds the beauty of your smile.
- Porcelain Inlays and Onlays Vista
- CEREC – One Day Crowns in Vista, CA
- Invisalign Vista
- ZOOM Teeth Whitening in Vista, CA
- Composite Fillings in Vista, CA
- Aesthetic Porcelain Crowns in Vista, CA
- Porcelain Fixed Bridges in Vista
Using these methods, the dedicated dental staff at North County Dental Care bring their substantial craftsmanship as well as their vast knowledge of dental health to bear in fixing your teeth. The result is a perfectly sculpted smile that will leave you healthy and confident in your appearance.
Dr. Adourian takes great pride in providing Vista, California with the highest quality dental care possible. For more information on how his team can improve your smile, contact our offices right away.
Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
Looking for the Best Cosmetic Dentistry in Vista, CA?
North Country Dental Care offers a variety of cosmetic dentistry procedures in Vista, CA. Whether you need porcelain crowns and bridges, Zoom! teeth whitening, Invisalign clear braces or porcelain inlays or onlays, North County Dental Care can help. Call (760) 940-4266 today or fill out the form here »